Saturday, August 2, 2008

Skype Rocks

I just wanted to reiterate how fabulous I think Skype is - and thanks to Bernadette who introduced me to it!

I had the opportunity to talk to my brother Scott, and the kiddos this morning before they headed out to Aunt Deb's to swim. It seriously makes my day to be able to talk with them and SEE them for just a few minutes.

So anyway, I thought I'd put together a Skype Slideshow of some shots that I've taken during our conversations - yes! you can take pics during your chat!! You'll see how much fun the kids have with the webcam. There are some pics of the kids opening a gift that I had sent them too (Ethan's bday present, and something special for Liv). And there are a couple funny pics of Aunt Deb and Emily too, because they have also joined the Skype community. (It's FREE and a great way to keep in touch with long distance family members and friends!!)

...and this concludes my Skype commercial...

No comments: