Wednesday, August 6, 2008

only one week til: michigan here i come!

I only have one more week before I can give hugs & kisses to my niece & nephew! YAY!! I can't wait!! I was just talking to my brother on the phone, and realizing how little time I have there. *sigh* It's tough to fit in everyone in just 2 1/2 days. eeeeks!! Oh well, better than nothing.

As you can see, I added a new little feature to my blog page. A flikr badge in the left column. This will show 5 different pictures from my flikr albums each time you refresh my blog! Neat-o! Typically I only upload my very favorite pictures to flikr, whereas I upload ALL of my pictures to snapfish. Uploading can be time consuming when you take as many pictures as I do.

Speaking of pictures, prepare for a new slide show tomorrow night! Shanna is taking me to a Farmer's Market and Flea Market tomorrow here in Tampa and I'm SO excited!! I've been jonesin' for some fresh fruits and veggies!! I can't wait to see what types of characters visit the Farm/Flea Markets down here. Should be interesting...

No comments: