Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I skyped with my brother, sister-in-law, niece, nephew, and mom tonight. I'm still sick and feel crappy, so I'm not going to blog much. I just had to share these shots I took while on skype with them.

Ethan was washing the dishes...which I found hilarious. Oh - and the greatest holiday gift - my brother surprised his family with a trip to Disney World!! Which means they're coming down to visit me in March!! YAY!!! This is the best gift ever for me...and it wasn't even for me! :)

3 comments:

Bernadette said...

Hey so glad to hear Scott and the clan are coming down to visit you! I know you will all have a wonderful time!

SeaSaw Mom said...

So...do they have a wireless webcam or something?!? I am truly puzzled by how you could see them in a different room than "normal".
AND I'm glad that they're coming to visit. I think you'll probably have a better time than the kiddos, and I know their time will be FABULOUS, so that's saying a lot :-)

Angelam9674 said...

Their webcam is build in to their laptop - plus wifi. So, he can carry the laptop around the house, and take me along! :)