Thursday, January 1, 2009

In with the new...

Happy New Year! It's hard to believe that it's 2009...and that I've been down in Florida for almost a year and a half. So much has changed over the last 16 months, yet one thing has been constant - my friends and family.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to keep in touch. I know it's difficult when I'm 1301 miles away now, however you have really risen to the challenge. Thank you. There have been many tough days, and some good ones as well, and it's always easier knowing there are people out there who care about and love me.

I look forward to all that this new year will bring. A new beginning. A fresh outlook. The end of sadness. Becoming my old strong self again...in a new way. Standing on my own two feet. Being firmly planted. Renewed faith, hope, trust. Moving forward. I'm trying to make the most of this time, and really do what I need to do. It's a long road most days, full of twists and turns and bumps and dead ends and u-turns... Knowing that I have support is really important to me, so even if you don't know what you're supporting me through - it just matters that you're there. So again, thank you.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
I love and miss you all.
xoxo

1 comment:

SeaSaw Mom said...

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Out with the crappy old! :-)
New fresh outlooks are good. I'm working on that, too.
Anything you need, you call. I'm here. (REALLY HERE - that is SO cool)
Love and hugs!