Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Recent Skype shots

Yes, I've said it before and I'll say it again - SKYPE ROCKS. I can't even begin to explain how wonderful it is to see and talk to my niece & nephew on Skype every week. They are so funny - and grow so fast! If I wasn't able to see them through the wonders of video conferencing each week, I would barely recognize them every few months when I go up to visit!

Anyway, here are some shots from our conversation tonight. They crack me up, and really crack themselves up too...We always end every conversation with virtual hugs & kisses...though they're not virtual, we actually hug and kiss the webcam. :)
We're dorks, I know. xoxo

1 comment:

SeaSaw Mom said...

Too cute!!
I finally figured out Skype...now if only I could get my camera to give such nice shots for my mom...
So far the kids move too much and the camera is too close to us!